Sponge chocolate cake: the simple and delicious dessert.
This chocolate cake is sure to become your new addiction Here’s how to make it:
130 g sugar
70 g vegetable oil
170 g flour
40 g cocoa
3 g baking soda
3 g baking powder
130 ml boiling water
30 g walnuts to grind
85 g dark chocolate
85 g hot cream
1. Beat the eggs with sugar and oil.
2. Separately, mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and yeast.
3. Add to the eggs and mix, finally add the boiling water.
4. Pour the mixture into the mold and bake at 170 ° -180 ° for 40-50 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate in the cream and add the chopped walnuts.
6. Decorate the cake and serve.
7. Enjoy your Sponge chocolate cake.