• 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
• ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
• ½ teaspoon coarse ground sea salt
• 32 Oreo cookies (4 packets)
• 6 ounces strong coffee, cooled (and sweetened if you’re like me)
• 4 cups Cool Whip, divided
Other ingredients for Decoration
.caramel and .
• Prepare an 8-inch by an 8-inch baking tray with non-stick paper.
• In a mixing bowl, stir together the caramel topping and sea salt. Be careful with the salt as you can always add more but you can’t take away.
• Beat the cream cheese and caramel until creamy. Fold in 3 cups of Cool Whip.
• Dip 16 Oreo cookies in the prepared and cooled coffee and place biscuit’s carefully in the bottom of the prepped tray.
• Spread half the caramel cheesecake mixture over the Oreo cookies.
• Repeat the layers with the remaining cookies and caramel cheesecake.
• Spread 1 cup of Cool Whip over the top. Refrigerate until well set.
• Top with extra Cool Whip and decorate with caramel and chocolate syrups, and extra sea salt if desired.
• Cut into 9 squares, using a knife dipped in boiling water.