* 60g Oat Flour
* 30g White Chocolate Whey
* 3g Bi Carb Soda
* 3g Baking Powder
* 2 Tbs Sweetener
* 1 Egg
* 60g Apple Sauce
* 125ml Almond Milk
* 12 Drops White Choc FlavDrops
* 1 Tsp Red Food Dye
White Choc Frosting:
* 120g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
* 20g Vanilla Casein
* 10 Drops White Choc FlavDrops
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease up two mini cake tins.
2. Sieve all dry ingredients for your cake into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Add wet ingredients for your cake into a bowl and mix to combine.
4. Divide your cake batter evenly into your mini cake tins and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through, and remove to cool.
5. While your cake is cooling begin making your frosting by adding the ingredients to a bowl and stirring to combine, and then place it in the fridge for around 10-15 minutes to thicken.
6. Once your cakes have cooled and your frosting has thickened up, cut your cakes in half and layer up with the white chocolate frosting.
7. Put the top of the cakes on and coat the cakes in the rest of the frosting.
8. Sit back, look at the beautiful creations
you’ve made and promptly eat both of them before anyone can ask for a bite.
Cals for Entire Batch: 633kcal
56C 66P 15F
Cals Per Cake: 316kcal
28C 33P 7.5F