- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 x 250g | 8oz pack of Extra Light or Fat Free cream cheese (*See Notes)
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt (I use Chobani Plain, 0% Fat)
- 1/4 cup granulated natural sweetener / or sugar of choice (**See Notes)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (Optional)
- 90 g | 3oz Oreos , crushed (about 1 cup crushed Oreos)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, whitener/sugar, vanilla and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Layer the parfaits with 1/2 of the the crushed Oreos as the base; then 1/2 of the ‘cheesecake’ mixture and 1/2 of the raspberry sauce. Repeat layering with remaining ‘cheesecake,’ raspberry sauce and crumbs. Top with fresh raspberries to garnish!
*The cream cheese I used was straight out of the refrigerator temperature to ensure they wouldn’t need a ‘set’ time. However, if you use room temp cream cheese, you may need to set the parfaits in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes. **You can substitute the sugar for your granulated natural sweetener of choice to reduce calorie count and carbs if you wish!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.2g | Protein: 12.7g | Fat: 7.4g | Fiber: 2g