𝗣𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰 𝗺𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝘀 are a delicious autumn treat, perfect for a cozy breakfast or a sweet snack. The muffins have a tender and moist crumb, studded with warm spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. The main flavor comes from the pumpkin puree, which gives the muffins a rich, earthy taste. A sprinkle of sugar on top adds a touch of sweetness and a crunchy texture.
These muffins are sure to delight anyone who loves the flavors of fall and are a must-try for anyone who enjoys baked goods. Whether you’re enjoying them with a cup of coffee or as an afternoon pick-me-up, pumpkin spice muffins are a comforting and satisfying treat.
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• 3/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
• cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Place the eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree and oil in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
4. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, spice, vanilla extract and salt to the bowl. Stir until just combined.
5. Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
6. Divide the batter evenly
7. sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the tops
8. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned
9. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.