2 large passion fruit loops
230 g sugar (1 and 1/3 of trace)
175 ml Oil (3/4 cup)
450 g of common wheat flour
25g baking powder (1 envelope)
393g Condensed Milk (1 can)
80 ml of passion fruit concentrate
1. In a bowl add 4 eggs and the passion fruit, then place in the blender.
2. Add sugar and oil, blend for 2 minutes.
3. Place preparation and mix for 1 minute.
4. Add common wheat flour, baking powder and mix.
5. Pour into 2 casts 16cm and 1 cast 10cm.
6. Bring to preheated oven to 180°C for 30 minutes.
7. In a container place condensed milk and add passion fruit concentrate, mix, then freeze for 10 minutes.
8. Let the cake cool and then mold.
9. Garnish with cream and passion fruit seeds (optional).