200g cake flour
10g baking powder
5g of baking soda
50g cocoa powder
150ml vegetable oil
6 egg yolks
6 egg whites
5ml white vinegar
1.Preheat oven to 170°C/340°F.
2.In a medium bowl, whisk flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In another bowl whisk cocoa powder with vegetable oil.
4. In a medium bowl beat egg yolks with sugar until pale and creamy, add milk.
5. Finally, beat egg whites with vinegar and sugar until stiff peaks form.
6. Combine egg yolk mixture with cocoa mixture. Add dry ingredients, beat, then gently fold in egg whites.
7. Pour the batter into a 22 cm baking pan and bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through.