5 ripe mangoes or more as needed
2 cups whipping cream
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 400 g box of Honey Maid wafers or graham crackers
• Peel the mangoes, slice in half and then slice the cut halves lengthwise into thin strips. Set aside.
• Using an electric mixer, beat the whipping cream in a medium bowl until double in size. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract; mix until well combined.
• Put a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of an 8-inch square glass baking dish or any similar container, filling the gaps with trimmed crackers. Spread 1/3 of the cream mixture evenly on top of the crackers and then top with a layer of mango slices.
• Place another layer of graham crackers, cream mixture and slices of mango; repeat the process one more time, ending with slices of mango.
• Refrigerate the mango float overnight to set completely before serving