Cookie butter Cake
200 gm butter (3/4 cup)
3 large eggs at room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup castor sugar
1 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 and 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 cup Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Frosting
280 gm Philadelphia Cream Cheese (preferably block one, you can use the Tub one if the block one isn’t available)
200 gm Butter
4 cups of Icing Sugar
BISCOFF COOKIE BUTTER CAKE
• Line two 9′ inch pan with baking sheet and spray it with
• Preheat the oven at 180° C (or 360 F)
• Mix baking powder and flour in a bowl and set aside.
• In a large bowl, add butter, vanilla essence and sugars. Beat with an electric mixer at high speed until the mixture becomes nice and fluffy.
• Add Cookie butter and beat for another 2 min at medium speed.
• Add eggs, one at a time and beat on medium speed.
• Next, add half of the flour mix and beat at medium.
• Pour in the milk into the batter and beat. The mixture will look runnier and slightly curdled. This is normal.
• Add the remaining half of the flour and beat well. Your mixture will look thick, creamy and smooth
• Pour the batter onto the baking pan and bake for 45 to 50 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
• The cake will rise from the center and level out on its own as it cools down.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
• Beat butter and cream cheese at medium spread until the color becomes light and pale, and the mixture becomes fluffy.
• Add icing sugar and beat for another 2 to 3 mins.
• You can add corn starch for a more stiff icing