325 g (2 5/8 cups) all-purpose flour
120 ml (1/2 cup) warm milk
30 g (2 tablespoons) of sugar
2 g (1 teaspoon) salt
7 grams of dry yeast
25 g (2 tablespoons) soft butter
1. Beat warm milk with sugar, egg and yeast.
2. Combine the salt with the flour and add to the liquids.
3. Knead batter until smooth and reserve for 10 minutes.
4. Knead the soft butter into the batter.
5. Set the dough aside for 30 minutes, then cut into pieces and spread.
6. Roll up the batter in cigarate and place in a baking tray covered with parchment.
7. Let sit for one hour, brush with scrambled egg before baking.
8. Bake at 160C/320F for 20 minutes.