– For the batter:
110 g of flour
20 g of cocoa powder
2 g of baking powder
2 g of baking soda
110 g of dark chocolate
100 ml of milk
120 g of butter
1 pinch of salt
120 g of sugar
– For the chocolate ganache:
90 g of dark chocolate
90 g of milk chocolate
90 g of cream
30 g of butter
1. Mix dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
2. Melt chocolate with milk and butter in a saucepan.
3. Now whisk eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar.
4. Stir in sifted dry ingredients. Then add the chocolate mixture, too.
5. Pour the batter in a square cake mold coated with baking paper.
6. Bake at 180° for 25-35 minutes. Then let cool.
7. Meanwhile, make the ganache: finely chop both white and dark chocolate, then mix cream and softened butter.
8. Melt in the microwave or in a water bath, then blend to combine all the ingredients.
9. Pour the ganache on the cake to completely coat it.
10. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
11. Cut the cake in squares and decorate with chocolate flakes and cocoa powder.