2 and 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 tablespoons Sugar
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (I used a 300ml can)
1 cup Water
2 tablespoons Vinegar
2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Melted Butter
• Preheat the oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan and line it with parchment paper.
• In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix in the sugar.
• Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in the the wet ingredients one by one. Stir the mixture together using a whisk. Some lumps is okay.
• Pour the batter in the prepared pan and tap the pan to even it out and break the air bubbles if any.
• Bake it for 25-35 minutes. The first time I baked this eggless cake I checked it for doneness after 30 minutes and felt that I could have taken it out 2-3 minutes earlier.
• The bottom had started to brown more than it is required to. So I did that the next time and took the pan out the oven after 27 minutes itself and the cake turned out to be perfect.
• Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and remove the cake after 15-20 minutes. Place the cake on the rack for it to cool down completely before slicing it.