- 250 g digestive biscuits/graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 2 tablespoons light butter/coconut oil
- 500 g low fat/fat free cream cheese
- 200 g light Ricotta
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 2 tablespoons cornflour/corn starch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup melted dark/semi sweet chocolate
- Preheat oven 180C | 356F. Grease a shallow small – medium sized round springform cake pan.
- Mix together base ingredients until combined well, and press down into the tin. Refrigerate and prepare cheesecake.
- Combine the cream cheese, ricotta, eggs and sweetener in a bowl. Beat on low speed until smooth and combined.
- Add the cornflour/starch, lemon juice and vanilla, beating for a further 2 minutes on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour onto chocolate base into prepared pan and spoon melted chocolate over the top. Swirl chocolate around with the back of a knife to create a marble effect.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes, or until just set in centre.
- When cheesecake is set and top has slightly browned, remove from oven and allow 15 minutes to cool. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6.3g | Fat: 7g