- 18 oz | 500 g reduced fat cream cheese , at room temperature (80% less fat)
- 2/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup natural granulated sweetener (or caster sugar)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (not frozen), divided
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips of choice (I use Lilly’s Premium Dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate of choice (optional) to serve
- Preheat oven to 280°F | 140°C. Pour boiling water halfway up the sides of a large, deep baking dish and arrange dish on the lowest rack in the oven (this helps keep the moisture in the oven and prevent the cheesecake from developing deep cracks and drying out). Grease and line an 8-inch round springform cake tin. Set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, yogurt and sweetener (or sugar) in a bowl. Beat on low speed until smooth and combined. Fold the cocoa powder through until incorporated into the cream cheese mixture. Add in the eggs and beat again until smooth, for about 1 minute.
- Add 3/4 cup of the raspberries and one third of the chocolate chips, and gently fold them through.
- Pour into prepared cake tin; top with the remaining chocolate chips and bake for 40-50 minutes on the middle rack in your oven, until just set in the centre (it will still have a little wobble in the centre). Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake inside, with the oven door slightly ajar, to cool slowly for about 1 hour.
- Once cooled, place on a wire rack to cool completely before covering and placing in the refrigerator to chill for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with the remaining fresh raspberries and drizzle with melted chocolate (optional).
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4.9g | Fat: 5.8g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar: 2g