✅ 1/4 cup almond meal
✅ 1/4 cup coconut flour
✅ 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder (I used vanilla buttercream – my discount code is “amb-chen”)
✅ 2 tablespoons maple syrup
✅ 2 tablespoons water (or plant milk)
✅ 1 Oreo (choc biscuit portion only)
✅ 40g non-dairy chocolate
1. Line 8 mini muffin holes with liners.
2. Chop up the chocolate biscuit portion of two Oreo biscuits until it resembles fine crumbs. Set aside.
3. Make the cookies & cream centre: Add in all the ingredients except for the oreo crumbs into bowl, and mix until a cookie dough consistency. Then fold in half the Oreo crumbs through the cookie dough.
4. Divide and roll the dough amongst the 8 lined mini muffin holes. Press down to form an even layer
5. Melt the chocolate and divide it evenly over the cookie base. Place in the fridge for 10 mins to let the chocolate set
Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for months, allowing it to thaw at room temp for a 5 mins before serving