320 ml of whole milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
7g dry bakery yeast or 20g fresh bakery yeast
60 grams of butter
500g strength flour better be BIG FORCE MANITOBA type
80 g of sugar
2 eggs L Chocolate Ounces black 70% Cocoa
FOR THE TERMINATION:
1 scrambled egg
1. Heat the milk with the butter. Take it out of the fire before it boils. Pre order till the temple.
2. Add yeast to milk, mix well.
3. Add the vanilla.
4. Add the orange zest.
5. Incorporate sugar, mix and add the eggs slightly whipped, mix well.
6. Pour the flour in a bowl, make a hole in the center and add the liquids. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
7. Sprinkle the top with flour, flip the dough and knead until it forms a smooth dough.
8. Let sit for 5 minutes.
9. Love again for 10 minutes.
10. Grease a bowl with oil, keep the dough away, cover with a cotton cloth and allow until it doubles (or almost) its size (in my case it was about 2 hours in the microwave).
11. Recover the mass, degass and divide it into similar weight portions.
12. Boil each of the servings.
13. Crush each of the balls, place the ounce of chocolate in the center and close with the dough forming a ball again.