• 50g oat flour
• 30g chocolate protein (“DIANA10” for ££ off)
• 5g baking powder
• 40g low fat greek yogurt
• 75ml skimmed milk
• 1 egg white
• 2tbsp sugar free Maple syrup
• 20ml milk + 10 cookies and cream protein + thins (or normal Oreo’s, but slightly more cals)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix flour, protein powder and baking powder.
3. Mix egg, greek yogurt, milk and sweetener. Add this to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Spray a donut mould with oil and pour the composition into the mould, around 1/2 filled.
5. Bake for 14-15 minutes.
6. Mix protein powder and milk until you get a creamy consistency, not too runny. Top the donuts with the glaze and Oreo pieces and enjoy!
The recipe makes 6 donuts, 84 calories and 8g protein each
Tag me if you try these, I would love to see recreations