Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars ingredients
- 1 cup earthy colored sugar
- 1/2 stick spread
- 1/4 cup entire milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla concentrate (discretionary)
Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars Directions
- Bring earthy colored sugar, spread, and milk to a delicate bubble (medium to medium-high hotness) and cook until thickened, around 1-2 minutes. Eliminate from heat; add vanilla concentrate. Mix well and permit to cool for 5 minutes prior to adding to treat bars.
- To make Salted Caramel Sauce, include 1 teaspoon of table salt or more to taste. Simply be cautious you don’t consume yourself while taste tasting!
- Varieties for Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars
- Take a stab at adding milk chocolate pieces rather than semi-sweet. Or on the other hand even white chocolate chips. (This is a VERY sweet mix and I prescribe making the salted caramel to balance the sweet.)
- Sprinkle the top with ocean salt or salt chips. Somewhere in the range of 1-2 teaspoons relying upon the size (and flavor! a few salts are exceptionally gentle) of the salt. I don’t suggest doing this with table salt.
- Take a stab at making it 2 layers! Set up the chocolate chip treat batter and press every last bit of it into your 9×13 baking dish, bake for 18-23 minutes. While it is heating up set up your caramel. Whenever the treat bars are done, pour caramel sauce up and over, and afterward sprinkle some ocean salt up and over. Permit bars to come to room temperature and serve!
These bars are moderately simple to make and prepare. They can be a great method for gaining experiences with the children or be the most well-known thing at the school prepare deal. Regardless of where you share them, parents will be appreciative and likely ask you for the formula!