• 100g coconut cream
• 40g coconut sugar
• 100g cashews, soaked in water 4+ hours then drained
• 150g coconut cream
• 30g maple syrup (2tbsp)
• 12g raw cacao powder (2tbsp)
• 1tsp vanilla extract
• 80g dark chocolate of choice
• 2tsp coconut oil
• 1tbsp chopped cashews (optional)
1. Make the caramel.
Place coconut cream and coconut sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Let cool completely, then transfer to a piping bag and place in the freezer for 30 minutes before using.
2. Make the chocolate filling.
Place all the ingredients for the filling in a food processor and process until creamy.
3. Fill silcone ice cream molds half way up with the chocolate mixture. Insert the ice cream sticks and pipe a generous layer of the cold caramel into the center of each popsicle. Spread the remaining chocolate filling on top and freeze until solid.
4. Dip frozen ice creams in melted chocolate nut mixture.