(for a 18 cm tin)
For the crust:
* 75 g oats
* 60 g ground almonds
* 1 tbsp hemp protein powder
* a pinch of salt
* 160 g pitted medjool dates
Add oats and almonds into your blender and mix until almost like flour. Add protein powder, salt and dates, blend again until it feels like wet sand.
Pour the mixture into your cake tin and press onto the bottom. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
For the filling:
* 300 g silken tofu
* 1 tbsp vanilla extract
* 150 ml coconut milk from a can
* 3 tbsp coconut sugar
* 100 g chocolate
* 1 tsp coconut oil
* 2 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder (if you use dark chocolate, you can skip on the cacao powder)
Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler. Put all ingredients into your blender and mix until completely smooth. Pour over the crust and let sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours (overnight works best).
For the ganache:
* 200 ml coconut milk from a can
* 160g vegan white chocolate, broken in chunks
* 1 tsp agar agar
In a pot heat coconut milk, then add white choc chunks and melt. Add agar agar, stir well and let simmer for about 3 minutes. Let the ganache cool down for about 20 minutes while stirring from time to time.
Pour over the dark chocolate filling and let rest in the fridge for another few hours