5g Vanilla Whey.
15g Butter/Butter Substitute.
1 Tsp Sweetener.
1 Tsp Cold Water.
25g Vanilla Whey.
5g Cocoa Powder.
16g Smooth Peanut Butter.
40g Greek Yoghurt.
15g Frozen Choc Hazelnut Spread
1. An hour prior, melt 15g of choc hazelnut spread down and pour into a silicone cupcake mould (or a cling film lined cupcake mould) and place in the freezer for an hour.
2. Preheat your oven to 180C.
3. Add your crust ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine with a fork/your fingers to create a dough.
4. Roll out the dough into a circle, and place in your desired base/mould.
5. Blind bake the pie crust for about 10 minutes until it begins to turn golden brown.
6. While the crust bakes, mix the remaining ingredients together to form a batter.
7. Remove the crust from the oven, add half the batter, place your frozen choc hazelnut disc in, add rest of batter on top and bake for another 4-6 minutes. You want it to be gooey/fudgy, so make sure you don’t overcook it or it’ll be quite dry!
8. Top and consume! Or consume on its own, you won’t be disappointed.
Cals for Whole Pie: 455kcal
27C 34P 23F
Cals for Whole Pie: 377kcal (no spread)
22C 31P 17F