Chestnut rolls: the unique no-bake dessert really easy to make!
No-bake, easy and super quick to make! Ready in a few steps, this dessert is amazing:
500 g chestnuts, boiled and peeled
80 g (1 cup) cocoa powder
180g (1 ½ cups) powdered sugar
80 g (⅓ cup) butter, melted
60 ml (¼ cup) orange juice
100 g (½ cup) soft butter
100 g (¾ cup) powdered sugar
30ml (2 tbsp) coffee
1. In a large bowl blend chestnuts until smooth thick paste forms. Add melted butter, orange juice, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder into the mix and knead until smooth dough forms.
2. Chill the dough in the fridge for around 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, beat softened butter with powdered sugar until light and creamy.
4. Roll out the chestnut dough on a piece of parchment, forming a rectangle. Spread buttercream on top and smooth it out with a spatula.
5. Roll the chestnut base into a roll and wrap it in parchment. Chill for 1 hour, then decorate with cocoa powder and cut into pieces.
6. Enjoy your Chestnut rolls recipe.