✅ 2 cups self-raising flour
✅ 1 1/4 cups sugar (I used half white, half brown sugar)
✅ 1/2 cup cocoa powder
✅ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
✅ 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
✅ 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
optional: chocolate chips to stir in
✅ 100g dairy-free chocolate
✅ 1 tablespoon peanut butter
✅ 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C/ 350 degrees F, fan-forced. Prepare a loaf tin with non-stick paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the cake until no dry lumps remain. Optional stir in chocolate chips.
3. Transfer the batter to the prepared tin
4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins until a knife inserted comes out clean
5. Allow the loaf to cool before glazing
6. Glazing: in a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter & caramel sauce until smooth.
Melt the chocolate and pour this over the loaf. Then drizzle the caramel sauce over the loaf. Use a knife to draw some ripples before the chocolate sets
Storage tips: in an airtight container at room temp for up to 3 days, in the fridge for up to 7days