– Advertisement –
120 g all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
1 tbsp agave syrup
160 ml milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
1 tbsp cocoa powder
10 g dark chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking powder into a bowl and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, seperate the egg yolk from the egg white. 3. Mix the egg yolks with the milk, vanilla, and melted butter together.
4. Pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredients and stir till mostly incorporated.
5. Beat the egg whites until stiff and scoop it through the mixture.
6. Put a round shaped baking tin in the pan and spray it with non-sticking spray. Scoop 2-3 tsbp in the tin and cook until the first side is golden brown.
7. Flip and repeat on the other side. Adjust heat accordingly.
8. Topping: optional to top it with melted chocolate spread and yoghurt, and some red fruits.