- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 14 large graham crackers)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (16 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 (21 oz) cans blueberry pie filling
- additional graham cracker crumbs for garnish, if desired
- In a medium bowl, stir well to combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, beat well to combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and ½ of the tub of Cool Whip. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Add the blueberry pie filling, spreading it evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs, if desired. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
I swear this dessert always tastes better the next day, so chill overnight before serving if possible.
search in search bar for your favorite recipes