HOW TO MAKE Banana Berry Pancakes RECIPE
Banana Berry Pancakes Ingredients:
1 large banana, peeled
1 cup complete pancake mix
½ cup water
nonstick cooking spray
cup unsweetened frozen
2 tablespoons orange juice
Banana Berry Pancakes Preparation :
1. Place bananas in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Add pancake mix and water; stir until blended.
3. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat
over medium heat.
4. Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake into hot skillet. Cook
pancakes for about 2 minutes per side until fully cooked.
1. To make the topping, spray a pan with nonstick cooking
spray and heat over medium heat.
2. Cook berries and orange juice for 3 minutes or until the
berries are soft.
3. Spoon topping over pancakes and serve.