For the crust:
1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla cookies
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup of sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
4 large eggs
1/2 cup mango puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
For the coverage:
1 cup mango puree
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1. Prepare the crust: Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). In a medium bowl, mix the crushed cookies and melted butter until well combined. Press cookie mixture into bottom of 9-inch cheesecake pan. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
2. Prepare the filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sugar, all-purpose flour, eggs, mango puree, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
3. Pour cream cheese mixture over cookie crust and spread evenly. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until center is set.
4. Prepare the topping: In a medium bowl, mix the mango puree, sugar, and lemon juice. Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the mixture and let sit for 5 minutes. Then, microwave the mixture for 20-30 seconds or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
5. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Then, pour the topping mixture over the cheesecake and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until well chilled and firm.
6. Cut the mango cheesecake into portions and serve cold