500g puff pastry
100g apricot jam
2 tablespoons of milk
1. Peel and cut the apples into thin slices.
2. Spread the puff pastry with a rolling pin.
3. With a cookie cutter, make some discs (10 cm in diameter).
4. In the center of each puff pastry disk spread about a teaspoon of apricot jam.
5. Then place an apple slice as well.
6. Brush the edges of the discs with a little water, then fold them in on themselves to make the shape of the calzones.
7. Seal the edge by pressing lightly with your fingers, then make some small cuts with a knife.
8. Mix milk and egg and beat with a fork. Use this mixture to brush the surface of the calzones.
9. With a knife make some patterns to decorate, just be careful not to cut the puff pastry.
10. Poke a few holes in the bottom of each calzone with a toothpick: that way steam will escape during cooking time.
11. Place the calzones on a baking tray covered with baking paper, then bake at 175 degrees for 20 minutes in a ventilated oven.