1 pkg Duncan Hines® Red Velvet Cake Mix
1 1/4 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 large eggs
1 tub Duncan Hines® Creamy
Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
White chocolate (for garnish)
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for metal or glass pans, 325 degrees F for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of (2) 9″ round pans with shortening. Flour lightly.
• Blend dry mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately.
• Bake 9″ round pans for 30-33 minutes. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
• Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
• Garnish with white chocolate, and enjoy it.