Vanilla Biscoff Protein Cake
– Advertisement –
30g Oat Flour
15g Vanilla Whey
2g Bi Carb Soda
2g Baking Powder
1 Tbs Sweetener (15g Stevia)
1 Egg White (approx 40g)
30g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
60ml Almond Milk
100g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
15g Vanilla Casein
20g Biscoff Spread
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease up a mini cake tin. (Mine is 4 inch)
2. Sieve all dry ingredients for your cake into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Add wet ingredients for your cake into a bowl and mix to combine.
4. Pour your cake batter into your mini cake tin and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through, and remove to cool.
5. While your cake is cooling begin making your frosting by adding the ingredients to a bowl and stirring to combine, and then place it in the fridge for around 10-15 minutes to thicken.
6. Once your cake has cooled and your frosting has thickened up, cut your cake in half and layer up with the Biscoff frosting.
7. Put the top of the cake on and coat the cake in the rest of the frosting.
8. Sit back, look at the beautiful creation you’ve made and promptly eat it before anyone can ask for a bite.
Cals for Cake (with frosting): 430kcal
36C 40P 13F
Cals For Cake (no frosting): 201kcal
19C 19P 5F