SINGLE SERVE PROTEIN BANOFFEE PIE
5g @myproteinau Vanilla Whey.
15g Butter/Butter Substitute.
1 Tsp Sweetener.
1 Tsp Cold Water.
30g Banana (Sliced)
5g Coconut Oil
10g lotusbiscoffau Spread
12g Sugar Free Maple Syrup
80g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
25g Vanilla Whey
1. Preheat your oven to 170C.
2. Add your crust ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine with a fork/your fingers to create a dough.
3. Roll out the dough into a circle, and place in your desired base/mould.
4. Blind bake the pie crust for about 10 minutes until it begins to turn golden brown. Remove to cool slightly.
5. While the crust bakes, begin making your caramel by adding your Biscoff, maple syrup and coconut oil into a small bowl and microwaving for 20 seconds.
Stir to combine, and this will yield your caramel!
6. Once your base has slightly cooled, lay your banana coins in the bottom of the base and pour your caramel over the top. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
7. While your pie is in the fridge, mix your Greek yoghurt with your whey protein to create the top and spoon on top of your pie. Place in fridge or freezer until absolutely inhaling it.
33C 30P 17F