Red Velvet Brownie Batter Cookie Cups
42g White Chocolate Whey
56g Oat Flour
1/2 Tsp Bi Carb Soda
Pinch of Salt
15g Choc Chips
30g Apple Sauce
21g Coconut Oil
1 Tbs Red Food Colouring
Splash of Almond Milk (to get texture)
28g Chocolate Whey
35g Apple Sauce
10g Cocoa Powder
8g Powdered Peanut Butter
30ml Sugar Free Maple Syrup
Pinch of Salt
1. Starting with the brownie batter, sieve the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Pour in your apple sauce and maple syrup and stir to combine. The batter will be quite thick, but just keep stirring.
3. Fold in your peanut butter chips and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
4. While your brownie batter is in the freezer, begin making your cookie dough by adding all your dry ingredients to a bowl and whisking to combine.
5. Add your apple sauce and softened coconut oil to the mixture, and stir until combined. This should start to resemble sand.
6. Add the almond milk and choc chips then work into a dough.
7. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
8. Preheat your oven to 180C and take out a muffin tray, giving it a generous amount of coating to ensure your cookie cups don’t stick.
9. Separate your dough into 5 equal balls.
10. Take 4 of the balls and press them into the muffin tin into a cup shape.
11. Equally distribute the brownie batter between your cookie cups and slightly roll over the top of the cookie dough to create a lip.
12. Grab the last small ball of dough and seperate into 4 equal chunks, flatten them and add them as caps for your cookie cups, pinching to the sides to help create a seal.
13. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
14. Yank ‘em our, let ‘em cool and smash.