OREO PEANUT BUTTER CUP TART
2 Packets of (crushed)
1/3c Coconut Oil (melted)
1c Smooth Peanut Butter
375ml Full Fat Coconut Milk
6 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1. Place the Oreos in a food processor and blitz them finely.
2. Add the coconut oil and blitz again. The “dough” should be able to hold shape.
3. Lightly spray a tart pan with spray oil and press down the Oreo crust evenly.
4. Place the crust into the fridge.
5. In a blender, add the ingredients for the peanut butter filling.
6. Pour the filling on top of the crust and refrigerate again for 4-5 hours.
7. In a saucepan, bring the coconut milk to a boil with the chocolate on low heat.
8. Stir well to prevent the chocolate from burning. Add the peanut butter to thicken up the ganache.
9. Wait for the chocolate to cook slightly.
10. Take the tart out of the fridge and top it with the chocolate ganache.
11. Add chopped nuts on top. Enjoy!