EASY CHOCCY DONUTS
▪️3/4 cup Self Raising Flour
▪️1/4 cup Deluxe Chocolate Protein Powder
▪️2 tbs Sweetener
▪️1 cup Almond Milk
For the Ganache:
▪️60g Dark Chocolate
▪️2 tbs Coconut Cream
1. Preheat oven to 180°
3. Add ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined.
4. Pour into donut tray and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Leave to cool at room temperature.
6. Once cooled make ganache by melting chocolate and stirring through coconut cream.
7. Dip each donut into the ganache to coat.
store in the fridge for 4-5 days.
search in search bar for your favorite recipes