GIANT CHOC MOUSSE PROTEIN PODS
✅2 x date/nut based protein balls or bars of choice
✅50g silken tofu
✅25g dairy-free chocolate (I used dark )
✅1 tablespoon vegan chocolate protein powder ( I used – my discount code is “amb-chen”)
✅ Berries to decorate
1. Prepare a muffin tray with liners or alternatively using a silicone muffin mould like I did.
2. Remove your protein balls from the packaging and pop it on a microwave-safe plate.
3. Microwave your protein balls for 30 seconds until softened
4. Pop each heated protein ball into a muffin hole and flatten into a even and thin “tart”-crust like shape.
5. Freeze whilst you make the mousse layer.
6. Melt the chocolate and then pour it into a
small blender with the silken tofu & protein powder. Blend until smooth & creamy.
7. Divide the mousse between the pod shells. Optional add berries for decoration
8. Return to the freezer for 30 mins until the mousse if more firm
Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days or in the freezer, allowing it to thaw at room temp for a few mins before serving