Strawberry & Banana Magnum
Ingredients for 8 Magnums:
For Strawberry & Banana ice cream:
1 can coconut custard
1 banana (about 120g)
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
For chocolate coating:
150g coconut oil
50g raw cacao powder
5-6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients for the ice cream into a blender and process until smooth. Taste the mixture and add more maple syrup if you wish.
- Pour the mixture into ice cream moulds and insert wooden sticks. Freeze more than 6 hours or until completely set.
- Place a parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove pops from the moulds and place them on the prepared sheet. Return to freezer while preparing the chocolate.
- Place all chocolate coating ingredients in a metal mixing bowl. Melt slowly in a double boiler.
- Transfer melted chocolate to a tall cup or glass. Remove pops from freezer and dip each pop 6-7 times in chocolate. I recommend dipping the first 4 pops, returning them to the freezer, then dipping the rest. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.
search in search bar for your favorite recipes