• 1 box Simple Mills Brownie mix (or brownies mix of choice)
• 2 cans Simple Mills Chocolate Frosting (or frosting of choice)
• 2 eggs
• 3/4 cup tahini
• 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut sugar
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup + 3 tbsp almond flour
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
• Prepare brownie mix according to directions. Bake at 350 in a 9 inch cake tin lined w/ parchment paper for about 20-25 mins or until cooked through. Baking time may vary based on the mix you use.
Tahini Cookie Cake
• Using a hand mixer, mix together wet ingredients until well incorporated.
• Add dry ingredients, and mix until well incorporated. It will be pretty thick, but spreadable.
• Fold in dark chocolate.
• Spread batter in lined 9 inch round cake tin.
• Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins or until just golden.
• Let both cookie and brownie layers cool completely.
• Gently place cookie layer down first (if you put the bottom side up, it gives you a flat surface to frost).
• Scoop about 3/4 of a tin of frosting (about 1 cup) and spread evenly across cookie.
• Then, gently place brownie layer on top (rounded side up).
• Frost with another 3/4 of a tin of frosting.
• Top with sprinkles or chocolate chips if you choose.