𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗮𝗸𝗲
• 2 cups chocolate chip cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies)
• 6 Tablespoons melted butter
• 1 (1.5 quart) container chocolate ice cream
• 1 (1.5 quart) container chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
• 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
• 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
• mini chocolate chip cookies
1. Stir together the cookie crumbs and butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9-inch springform pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate.
2. Set the chocolate ice cream carton on the counter for 15-20 minutes or until softened enough to stir it. Spread it over the cookie crust. Place in the freezer.
3. Set the cookie dough ice cream carton on the counter for 15-20 minutes. Spread it over the chocolate ice cream layer when ready.
4. Spread 2 cups of Cool Whip over the top of the ice cream. Freeze for at least 4 hours in a deep freeze or overnight for best results.
5. Use a knife dipped in hot water and run it around the outside of the cake to loosen it from the pan. You will need to rewet the knife multiple times. Open the springform pan and gently lift the cake out.
6. While the cake is lifted up, pull the parchment off. Place the cake on a freezer safe plate.
7. Pipe the extra Cool Whip around the outside edge of the cake. Place mini cookies around the edge.
8. Sprinkle the chocolate chips in the center of the cake. Store in the freezer in a covered container until ready to serve.