Fluffy orange cake
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of oil
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
– 2 cups of self-rising flour – 1 tablespoon of baking powder
– As a first measure, before starting to make the cake, turn on the oven and leave it at a minimum of 160º C.
– Grease and flour the mold. Cut butter and pass it through the mold and then add flour and spread it.
– To achieve a fluffy and rich dough, each ingredient that we place, we beat it. First everything liquid and then the solid.
3 eggs, and we beat,
1 cup of milk, and we beat, 1/2 cup of oil, and we beat,
1 cup of sugar, and we beat, 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence,
2 cups of self-rising flour together with the tablespoon of baking powder, and we beat.
Beat 2 minutes until it is a homogeneous mixture. Pour into the mold.
– Bake for approximately 50 to 60 minutes.
DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN
before 50 minutes, otherwise the dough will fall. How do we know when it’s ready? When the top is not so yellowish or white but rather toasty.
We take out the cake, sprinkle it with sugar and leave it for a while with the oven turned off so that it melts a little.
In the images I leave the complete recipe with extra explanations and tricks to make it perfect for us!