Chocolate chips donuts
Ingredients (~ 15/17 pcs):
250 of Manitoba flour
250 g of flour
200 g of ricotta cheese
130 g of sugar
12 g of fresh brewer’s yeast
120 g of milk
100 g of chocolate chips
Vanilla or vanillin
Powdered sugar for decoration
1. Melt the yeast into a glass of room temperature milk.
2. In a bowl mix the flours, sugar, yeast and milk mix and some vanilla.
3. Mix for a couple of minutes.
4. Whip the eggs and add them to the mix.
5. Knead for some minutes until the eggs are completely absorbed into the dough.
6. Now add the ricotta cheese a little bit at a time.
7. Mix for 10 minutes.
8. Lastly add chocolate chips.
9. Cover the dough with some plastic wrap and let it rise for 3 hours.
10. After the rising time, spread the dough with a rolling pin and make some donuts using a cookie cutter.
11. Cover with some plastic wrap and let rise again for another hour.
12. Bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
13. Decorate with powdered sugar before serving.