150 grams of sugar
150 milliliters of oil
150 grams of yogurt
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract 300 grams of common wheat flour
1 pinch of salt
5 grams of baking soda (1 tsp)
10 grams of baking powder (1 tbsp)
1. In a container place the eggs and sugar, beat for 5 minutes.
2. Add the oil then beat for 2 minutes, add the yogurt and beat for 1 minute.
3. Place the previously sifted common wheat flour, the pinch of salt, baking soda and the baking powder. Mix well and reserve.
4. Cut 4 apricot units into slices.
5. Arrange the batter in cupcake liners, then place the apricot. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 15 minutes.
6. Let cool.
7. Decorate with syrup (optional)
search in search bar for your favorite recipes