Muffins for babies
½ cups carrots (grated)
½ cup whole-wheat flour
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup coconut (grated)
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
½ cup flax seeds powder
3/4 cup fresh orange juice
½ tsp baking powder
4 tsp baking soda
½ tbsp cinnamon powder
Olive oil, for greasing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (176.6°C). Grease the muffin tin with olive oil and set it aside.
2. Meanwhile, mix flour, flaxseed, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
3. Now, with constant stirring, add egg, applesauce, and orange juice to the bowl. Mix until everything is well combined.
4. Fold in grated carrots and coconut in the flour mix until everything blends well.
5. Once done, spoon the mixture into the muffin tin, filling each mold up to its two-third.
6. Put the baking tins into the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes until the muffins develop a brown crust.
7. After 20 minutes, take the tin out of the oven and keep it on the wire rack to cool.
8. Feed the muffin to your baby with a dip or fruit puree.